- Whether it’s finding out which agroforestry species are appropriate to grow where, locating a seed supplier, learning about how to maintain quality seeds and seedlings or assessing genetic variation using molecular markers, the World Agroforestry Centre’s databases and toolkits make a wealth of practical information accessible online.
The Agroforestree Database provides information on the management, use and ecology of a wide range of tree species which can be used in agroforestry.
The Useful Tree Species for Africa tool enables you to select useful tree species for planting anywhere in Africa using Google Earth.
- The Agroforestry Species Switchboard provides hyperlinks for 22,212 plant species in 13 web-based databases such as ECOCROP, the Plant Resources of Tropical Africa, the Tropical forages database and The Plant List.
- The Tree Seed Suppliers Directory lists suppliers of seed and microsymbiont for over 5939 tree species.
- The Tree Seeds for Farmers - A toolkit and reference source
- The Tree Diversity Analysis - A toolkit and reference source
- The Molecular Markers for Tropical Trees: - Statistical Analysis of Dominant Data