- About us
- Country Offices
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Viet Nam
- Contact Us
Accountability and Local Level Initiative to Reduce Emission from Deforestation and Degradation in Indonesia (ALLREDDI).
Funding partner: European Union (EU).
SELECTED COMPLETED PROJECTS:
Eco-certified natural rubber from sustainable rubber agroforests in Sumatra, Indonesia.
Environmental impact assessment of rubber agroforestry systems.
Human livelihoods, ecosystem services and the habitat of the Sumatran orangutan: rapid assessment in Batang Toru and Tripa.
- AFTree database
- Pedotransfer Resource Database
- Research Metadatabase
- Seed Supplier Directory
- Wood density database
- AKT5: The Agroecological Knowledge Toolkit
- FALLOW: Forest, Agroforest, Low-value Landscape Or Wasteland?
- FBA: Fractal Branch Analysis model
- GenRiver: Generic River model on river flow
- REDD Abacus SP
- SExI-FS: Spatially Explicit Individual-based Forest Simulator
- SLIM: Simple Light Interception Model
- The SpatRain model
- WaNuLCAS a model of Water, Nutrient and Light Capture in Agroforestry Systems
- Meta Population
Southeast Asia Map
Trees on farms: an update and reanalysis of agroforestry’s global extent and socio-ecological characteristics
Robert J. Zomer, Antonio Trabucco, Richard Coe, Frank Place, Meine van Noordwijk and Xu Jianchu 2014
Lisa C. Kelley 2013
Are trees buffering ecosystems and livelihoods in agricultural landscapes of the Lower Mekong Basin? Consequences for climate-change adaptation
Minh Ha Hoang, Meine van Noordwijk, Jefferson Fox, David Thomas, Fergus Sinclair, Ingrid Oborn and Tony Simons 2014
Importance of National Policy and Local Interpretation in Designing Payment for Forest Environmental Services Scheme for the Ta Leng River Basin in Northeast Vietnam
Environment and Natural Resources Research
Dam Viet Bac, Delia Catacutan and Hoang Minh Ha 2014