ICRAF Southeast Asia Publications
We list the scientific outputs from ICRAF-SEA staff. Books, research reports, proceedings, journal articles, etc. can be obtained as long as the stock lasts, otherwise photocopies can be made available. You may also download the PDF file for free. This lists below are listed per type and per current year.
Found 315 publication(s)
- PP0015-04Garrity DP and Mercado Jr. AR. 1993. Reforestation through agroforestry: market-driven smallholder timber production on the frontier. Marketing of multipurpose tree products in Asia. Proceedings of an International workshop, 6-9 December, 1993, at Baguio, Philippines. . Bogor, Indonesia. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, SEA Regional Research Programme.
- PP0014-04Michon G and de Foresta H. 1993. Indigenous agroforests in Indonesia: complex agroforestry systems for future development. International training course on sustainable land use systems and agroforestry research for the humid tropics of Asia. . Bogor, Indonesia. ORSTOM, Biotrop - GCTE Southeast Asian Impacts Centre.
- PP0013-04Garrity DP and Becker M. 1993. Where do green manures fit in Asian rice farming system?. . Bogor, Indonesia. International Centre for Research in Agroforestry, SEA Regional Research Programme, International Rice Research Institute.
- PP0012-04Michon G, de Foresta H and Wijayanto N. 1992. Complex agroforestry systems in Sumatra. . Bogor, Indonesia. Biotrop - GCTE Southeast Asian Impacts Centre.
- PP0011-04Garrity DP and Flinn JC. 1992. Pre-rice green manure production in rainfed environments : a simulation approach. . Laguna, Philippines. International Rice Research Institute.
- PP0010-04Garrity DP, Vejpas C and Herrera WT. 1992. Percolation barriers increase and stabilize rainfed lowland rice yields on well drained soil. Proceedings of the international workshop on soil and water engineering for paddy field management, 28-30 January 1992, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand. . Bangkok, Thailand. Asian Institute of Technology.
- PP0009-04Ouwerkerk CV and van Noordwijk M. 1991. Effect of traffic intensity on soil structure and root development in a field experiment on a sandy clay loam soil in the Netherlands. Proceeding 12th International conference, International Soil Tillage Research Organization (ISTRO). . Haren, Netherlands. Institute for Soil Fertility.
- PP0008-04van Noordwijk M. 1991. Principles of hedgerow intercropping. In: Diemont W and Smiet A,eds. Workshop low - input agriculture in Acid upland soils. School of environmental conservation management. . Haren, Netherlands. Institute for Soil Fertility.
- PP0007-04Garrity DP, Garcia A, Agustin PC and Dacumos RQ. 1988. Methods for extrapolation of cropping systems technologies. The 19th Asian farming systems network working group meeting. . Manila, Philippines. International Rice Research Institute.
- PP0006-04van Noordwijk M. 1987. Methods for quantification of root distribution pattern and root dynamics in the field. . Haren, Netherlands. International Potash Institute.
- PP0005-04van Noordwijk M. 1983. Functional interpretation of root densities in the field for nutrient and water uptake. . Netherland. Wurzelökologie und ihre Nutzanwendung Nutzanwendung.
- PP0004-04Suyamto DA, van Noordwijk M, Hadi DP and Lusiana B. 2003. FALLOW model: assessment tool for landscape level impact of farmer land use choices. MODSIM proceedings, Townsville (Australia) July 2003. . Bogor, Indonesia. World Agroforestry Centre - ICRAF, SEA Regional Office.
- PP0003-04van Noordwijk M, Roshetko JM, Murniati , Angeles Md, Suyanto S, Fay CC and Tomich TP. 2003. Agroforestry is a form sustainable forest management: lessons from Southeast Asia. . Bogor, Indonesia. World Agroforestry Centre - ICRAF, SEA Regional Office, Winrock International, Forest and Nature Conservation Research and Development Center, ASB-Indonesia.
- PP0002-04Suprayogo D, Widianto , Cadisch G and van Noordwijk M. 2003. A Pedotransfer Resource Database (PTFRDB) for tropical soils: test with the water balance of WaNuLCAS. MODSIM proceedings, Townsville (Australia) July 2003. . Bogor, Indonesia. World Agroforestry Centre - ICRAF, SEA Regional Office.
- PP0001-04Verbist B, Widayati A and van Noordwijk M. 2003. The link between land and water prediction of sediment sources in a previously forested watershed in Lampung, Sumatra, Indonesia. MODSIM proceedings, Townsville (Australia) July 2003. . Bogor, Indonesia. World Agroforestry Centre - ICRAF, SEA Regional Office.
|© 2008 World Agroforestry Centre. All Rights Reserved. Copyright & Disclaimer|